If you are anything like me, you love and thrive on what is new in the front-end world. What is the latest in HTML5 buzz, what is the newest library that will solve all my needs, what is that new jQuery plugin that will make my client drool, and things of the like.
I used to scour the internet for things like that myself and share them on Twitter and elsewhere, but I’ve recently changed focus so that I can blog more frequently. My desire for tech news has not diminished in the least, I am still a junkie for new articles and libraries.
So, what am I to do? Well, that is easy. There are many fine resources that have been around for years and there are also some that have cropped up recently that should provide just the right amount of geek influx to quench my thirst and I hope yours as well.
Daily Technology News
- @JSCentral by Béla Varga (@netzzwerg) and Axel Rauschmayer (@rauschma)
- @JSGoodies by Peter van der Zee (@kuvos)
- @DailyJS by Alex Young (@alex_young)
- @FunctionSource by Dion Almaer (@dalmaer)
- @EchoJS by Frederic Cambus (@fcambus)
- The Morning Brew: A Daily .NET Software Development Link Blog by Chris Alcock (@calcock)
- The Morning Dew: Your Source for .NET Development Resources by Alvin Ashcraft (@alvinashcraft)
- Function Source: Your Source for Developer News by Dion Almaer (@dalmaer)
Weekly Technology News
- HTML5 Weekly by Peter Cooper (@peterc)
- Web Design Weekly by Jake Bresnehan (@jake_bresnehan)
Thanks for visiting my new blog. I am honored to be asked by Fresh Brewed Code to join them in this blogging community.
I’ve had the privilege to work with several of these developers, others I have joined on numerous geek lunches, and others I continue to fellowship with them at our local Nashville .NET User Group.
Here is a brief description of who I am as represented in JSON…
My primary technology focus on this blog will be front-end development, which ends up encompassing a lot of different sub-technologies such as:
I’m excited about being a part of this community of developers and bloggers. I hope you get some value out of my posts. Until next time, have a great day!